Load scanner technology has become a vital asset for various companies that need to calculate the weight of large loads being transported via trucks and equipment. Walz Scale introduced one of the most advanced load scanner systems that’s designed to generate, monitor, and report data and 3D images from scanned truck beds as they pass through the scanner.
Unlike expensive truck scale units that are external systems that trucks must pass over to determine load weight, the load scanner from Walz offers a more seamless and cost-efficient alternative. The laser scanning technology calculates both load volume and weight, providing advanced data for various industry applications ranging from agricultural production to mining.
The load scanner uses the latest laser sensor technology and software programs for effective payload management. This enables real time management and tracking of load positioning and distribution, as well as weight calculations for load valuation and determining prices. The following are details about features and advantages of this load scanner compared to truck scales. Or to learn more about the load scanner system, visit LoadScanner.com, the official website of the Walz load scanner.
Features of the Walz Load Scanner System
Walz load scanner system offers a wide range of features that are designed to suit companies with high volume weighing operations that thrive with fast throughput. By using the automated system, operators are able to monitor the load capacity of hauled materials in real time, as well as determine volume and weight measurements of truck loads while they’re in motion. The truck load volume scanner system scans empty trucks first for calibration purposes, and when they are loaded, it calculates the exact load capacity.
The load scanner system includes fully configured components and software capabilities that include the Payload Pro operating system. The scanner’s components include the load scanner head (which contains the laser system that performs the scanning process), the system’s mount or foundation, and an instruction guide of operation and installation of the system.
The advanced laser technology used in the load scanner uses laser light scanning capabilities to accurately determine load volume being carried in truck beds of vehicles. The volumetric load calculations help to ensure each truck is realizing its full capacity potential for optimal throughput. This feature is designed to optimize the payload management processes for various industries that deal with load measurement, such as transportation, farming, construction, waste management, mining, and many others.
Advantages of Walz Load Scanner
The Walz Load Scanner system delivers a wealth of advantages, many of which are outlined below.
- The load scanner is affordable – not only is the system itself far less expensive then other load management systems, but the installation of truck scales costs nearly double the amount incurred to install the load scanner system. Also, repair, calibration and maintenance costs are relatively cheaper compared to truck scales.
- Accurate measurements – The Walz load scanner provides accurate and reliable volume and weight measurements in a quick and systematic process. It eliminates traditional approach used in truck scales which are more or less of guess work and are inaccurate and unreliable.
- Durable and flexible load scanner – Walz load scanner is made to operate perfectly well and endure many years of rugged conditions. For instance, a mining company can be able to install the Walz scanner in various locations such as haul roads, designated scanning sites or just anywhere that will best suit the miner’s requirements.
- The load scanner is efficient – As soon you install the load scanner technology, you will be able to obtain and weigh your payload immediately. The software allows you to access data remotely through the Payload Pro software platform.
- Dependable and reliable – Even in the most harsh and remote conditions, you can comfortably depend Walz load scanner to deliver performance of high accuracy. It is important to note that the user has the option to permanently mount the system or chose the portable configuration.
If you are in need of an accurate, affordable and reliable way to manage or optimize your operation’s load management process, discover the Walz load scanner system. To learn more, visit WalzScale.com.